Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Week 2-The WWW Ecommerce

The Internet, also called the Net, is a worldwide collection of networks that links millions of businesses, government agencies, educational institutions, and individuals. Since the introduction of the internet, businesses and entrepreneurs have been able to introduce new products and ideas to others to make a profit or just to advertise. The internet has become an essential part to any business.
With my new product I can use the internet to introduce the products to potential businesses that are interested. I can also create my own website that will describe the features and the idea behind my product. The key component in creating my website is to focus equally among design, technology, management, and content.
The internet is an effective way to introduce my idea to the public. Although going out to automobile companies and introducing the idea is significant, setting up an effective website to show clients is also a key component. The internet has been a gateway for many entrepreneurs to start their businesses and showcase their ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment