Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Week 7-Operation Systems

Any inventor knows that it is vital to protect his idea from getting stolen. In order for an individual to prevent their idea from getting stolen it is important to patent their idea. A patent is a set of exclusive rights granted by a state to a person for a fixed period of time in exchange for the regulated, public disclosure of certain details of a device, method, process or substance which is new, inventive and useful.

Since my idea requires me to protect it from others, it is essential that I patent this. When I patent my idea it does not allow others to take it from me and also allows me to sell the idea to corporations. Without a patent individuals can easily take my idea and sell it for profit.

Setting a patent on an invention is the base of any successful entrepreneur's start. By patenting an invention it allows the inventor to start to think about the distribution and advertisement of the invention. Without the patent the production of the invention is halted.

No comments:

Post a Comment