Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Week 3-Desktop Publishing & Spreadsheet Essentials

Spreadsheet software allows users to organize data in rows and columns and perform calculations on data. Like word processing software, most spreadsheet software has basic features to help users create, edit, and format worksheets. Because of spreadsheet software's logical approach to organizing data, many people use this software to organize and present non-financial data, as well as financial data.

Since my product requires individuals and corporations to purchase for distribution of automobiles, a spreadsheet software is essential. Because I would like to receive a certain percentage of the sales of the automobiles on the market with my invention, a spreadsheet can help me do these calculations. The spreadsheet would be effective because it contains more than 16,000 columns and 1 million rows.

In order to run an efficient financial system, the use of spreadsheet software is essential. From small businesses to large corporations, all types of businesses use some sort of spreadsheet software. The use of spreadsheet software would be a significant part of my invention if I were to distribute my idea to automobile companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment