Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Week 8-Networks

After my idea get patented, I would like to create a web page for my invention. But before I create the website, I must create a domain name. A domain name is an alias for an IP address. The domain name is significant because it is another way to advertise your invention.

Because there are many website names out there it will be difficult for me to create a website simple based off my design. In order to combat this issue I can use other domain names such as .pro that send a different message other then .com. However, using the .com domain name is useful because people are familiarly with it and people usually are able to memorize it better than other domain names.

The website name is an important factor in creating a website. Website such as google and yahoo are not only successful because of their content but also because there names are catchy and advertised effectively. In order for my invention to be successful I must create a website and website name that is efficient and catchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment